Derived straight from the TE250 platform, the 310 is bored and stroked to 302cc, producing robust torque while also retaining the light weight and agility of a quarter-liter bike.
New Leo Vince exhaust improves power output on the fuel-injected motor of the TE310, which also remains street legal for the enthusiast looking for a hard-core off-road bike with a license plate.
• NEW Upgraded to premium Kayaba shock, stiffer suspension settings on both shock and Kayaba open-cartridge fork.
• NEW All-black, chromoly frame has increased rigidity and strength for optimized handling.
• NEW Leo Vince exhaust flows freer and improves power.
• NEW handlebar clamps offer two different offsets.
• NEW IPD (in-mold plastic design) graphics in striking new black/red color scheme.
• NEW Silver anodized Excel rims.
• Cooling system features thermostat and electric fan.
• Compact, lightweight 302.5cc four-stroke motor with DOHC and four titanium valves based on Enduro World Championship-winning bikes.
• Electric start with kick starter backup.
• Fuel injected with Mikuni D42 EFI system.
• Brembo hydraulic clutch.
• Polished Grimeca hubs front and rear.
Wheelbase: 57.87 in.
Overall Length: 88.98 in.
Overall Width: 32.28 in.
Seat Height: 37.4 in.
Rake: 26.5 degrees
Trail: 4.17 in.
Ground Clearance: 11.42 in.
Curb Weight (no gas): 247 lbs.
Fuel Capacity: 2.25 gallons
Oil Capacity: 0.95 quart
Chromoly single tube frame cradle utilizes rounded-rectangle, elliptical tubing for maximum strength and durability.
FORK – Kayaba 48mm open-cartridge fork featuring 11.8 inches of front wheel travel. Upside down telescopic fork features fully-adjustable compression and rebound damping.
SHOCK – Kayaba Progressive “Soft Damp” hydraulic single shock with 11.6 inches of travel. Features adjustable spring preload and fully-adjustable rebound and dual (high/low-speed) compression damping.
Front: Braking 260mm wave rotor, Brembo dual-piston floating caliper; Hydraulic actuation.
Rear: Braking 240mm wave rotor, Brembo single-piston floating caliper; Hydraulic actuation.
Front: 1.60/21 Excel rim, 90/90-21
Rear: 2.15/18 Excel rim, 140/90-18
Battery: 12 V-7Ah
Head Light: 35 W
Pilot Light: 5 W
Tail Light: LED type
Turn Signals: 10 W
Type: Single-cylinder, dual overhead cam (DOHC) four-stroke
Head: 4 titanium valves in radial arrangement operated by DOHC
Bore x Stroke: 82 x 57.35mm
Compression Ratio: 13:1
Starting: Electric and kick start
Clutch: Wet, multi-plate with hydraulic control
Cooling: Liquid, 2 radiators with electric fan
IGNITION: Electronic with adjustable advance
FUEL SYSTEM: EFI with Mikuni D45 throttle body
LUBRICATION: Dry sump with two oil pump rotor, cartridge filter
TRANSMISSION: 6 speed