Derived straight from the TE250 platform, the 310 is bored and stroked to 302cc, producing robust torque while also retaining the light weight and agility of a quarter-liter bike.
New Leo Vince exhaust improves power output on the fuel-injected motor of the TE310, which also remains street legal for the enthusiast looking for a hard-core off-road bike with a license plate.
• NEW Upgraded to premium Kayaba shock, stiffer suspension settings on both shock and Kayaba open-cartridge fork.
• NEW All-black, chromoly frame has increased rigidity and strength for optimized handling.
• NEW Leo Vince exhaust flows freer and improves power.
• NEW handlebar clamps offer two different offsets.
• NEW IPD (in-mold plastic design) graphics in striking new black/red color scheme.
• NEW Silver anodized Excel rims.
• Cooling system features thermostat and electric fan.
• Compact, lightweight 302.5cc four-stroke motor with DOHC and four titanium valves based on Enduro World Championship-winning bikes.
• Electric start with kick starter backup.
• Fuel injected with Mikuni D42 EFI system.
• Brembo hydraulic clutch.
• Polished Grimeca hubs front and rear.